Hello! I surfed around on various watch pages, but I didn't see a blog discussing topics that are interesting to fans of watches. So I decided to set up a blog myself.
I don't know if this will be of any interest to anybody... but I will start publishing my thoughts and discussing pictures, and after some time (depending on the feedback) I will decide if I will continue this blog.
According to my interests, this blog will be mainly about the following watches: steel (Rolex etc.), divers (Citizen etc.), chronographs, Swatch (however without pop-swatch!), G-Shocks etc. Currently, this blog is about men's and women's watches.
During the start of this blog, everybody will be able to read posts. Depending on the development of the content, I will decide if registering for viewing will be needed (send me your mail address to fans.of.watches at gmail dot com (remove the dots) to receive access for commenting).
To make this blog "living", please participate. Please note however that this is (at least for the moment) a public blog, therefore no adult topics will be allowed (no exception!).
Looking forward to reading you!
Regards,
watch fan
fansofwatches
29.8.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment